CareLink Complete Personal Emergency Response System:
Falling is a very common problem for seniors. One-third of people over age 65 will fall this year, according to the Center for Disease Control. The likelihood is even greater if you take more than four medications. Once a fall has occurred, fast, emergency response dispatched by CareLink senior monitoring systems may reduce the severity of your loved one’s injuries.
No equipment to purchase. Monthly rental includes equipment and monitoring.
$11.00 FREE shipping
By clicking the “Agree and add to cart” button,
you agree to the Leasing and Monitoring agreement
Activate the personal emergency response system by simply pressing the button on a lightweight, waterproof pendant OR wristband. An operator is immediately alerted and communicating with the home quickly!
- Extended voice pickup range
- Up to 800’ outside pendant range
- Extended-range pendant also available
- Waterproof lightweight pendant with indicator LED
- Incoming calls can be answered through base unit by pressing senior medical alarm button
- Can monitor full range of ancillary products (med dispenser, smoke detector, CO2, etc)
- Home alarm allows “I am OK” signal to be sent daily
- Product is UL certified
Check out the additional accessories available with CareLink Complete or CareLink Prestige!
Not sure which CareLink is right for you?
See the CareLink product comparison
If you don’t have a landline telephone in your home, you can add a cellular modem to your order.
This allows CareLink to work in your home without connecting it to a phone line.
A CareLink Senior Medical Alarm…
- eases stress on caregivers, giving them reassurance and peace of mind.
- will help you or your loved ones to remain independent longer.
- provides home safety for the elderly 24/7.
- is supported by a professional, well-trained staff.
A Personal Medical Alarm that is easy to use
Activate the personal medical alarm by simply pressing the button on a lightweight, waterproof pendant worn around the neck or on a wristband. In less than a minute, our operators are speaking through the base unit of CareLink senior monitoring systems. Help is dispatched and at the door quickly.
CareLink does even more…
- Summon help either inside or outside of your home (average 800 foot radius)
- Our operators can speak with and listen to your loved one throughout the home.
- You can remotely answer your telephone by pressing the activation button.
- The personal emergency response system has a battery backup which supplies up to 24 hours of service without AC power.
- Your senior medical alarm supports automatic fall monitoring (optional)
The system is easily transferable from one location to another.
It will work in any location in the US or Canada (phone systems may vary with location).