CareLink Mobile Help – The Anywhere Help Button!
Falling is a very common problem for seniors. One-third of people over age 65 will fall this year, according to the Center for Disease Control. The problem is greater if you take more than four medications as well. Once a fall has occurred, fast, emergency response may reduce the severity of your injuries.
No equipment to purchase. Monthly rental includes equipment and monitoring.
By clicking the “Agree and add to cart” button,
you agree to the Leasing and Monitoring agreement.
A Wireless Medical Alert and Panic Button System with Nationwide Range.
Priceless Security at an Affordable Cost
Keeping your loved ones safe and independent shouldn’t be out of reach.
Experience peace of mind at an affordable cost with these perks:
• NO long-term contract
• FREE shipping
• NO activation fee
No phone line? Using a cell phone? No problem!
CareLink MobileHelp™ is America’s first and only wireless medical alert system to work beyond the home without a phone line. Enjoy all the same features as traditional in-home medical alert systems. Now you aren’t tethered to a phone line to stay safe!
Consistent coverage, both near and far from home
• Nationwide range: With CareLink MobileHelp™, there’s virtually no limit to your wireless panic button’s range. It works wherever a cell phone works.
• Limitless lifestyle: Whether gardening, taking walks, shopping and traveling, your loved one is connected 24/7 to the CareLink MobileHelp™ Emergency Response Center.
• GPS location detection: The online Caregiver Tools feature can locate the MobileHelp button from your internet-enabled device within minutes. Your loved one can be found whether or not they push the button for help.
Easy to Use
In an emergency, every second counts. Whether at home or hundreds of miles away, CareLink MobileHelp™ pendants offer:
• Simple, one-touch operation: Pushing a single wireless panic button instantly calls the CareLink MobileHelp™ Support Center over the AT&T wireless network.
• Amplified communication helps ensure your loved ones are heard—and that they know that help is on the way.
• Live operators offer reassuring, professional support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• Waterproof neck pendant allows you to use service while showering. Waterproof wrist pendant also available.
Caregiver Peace of Mind
CareLink MobileHelp™ delivers peace of mind with interactive online features:
• Email notifications: Seconds after the wireless panic button has been activated, you’ll receive an email notification with a map showing exactly where to find your loved one.
Click here to download the Carelink Mobile Help brochure.
Not sure which CareLink is right for you?
See the CareLink product comparison